[Stoves] [biochar] Where to discuss STOVES AND CARBON offsets and drawdown

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:54:36 CDT 2017

Philip:

Perhaps that is what Gold Standard sells -- lucrative "independent auditor"
for verification and certification, in addition to its own brand?

During a webinar, I asked Gold Standard the legal basis for their claim to
be a certification and standards body. Not just anybody can make such a
claim; there has to be an explicit grant of authority to a private entity.

I was told I would get an answer by e-mail.

No luck yet.

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
(US +1) 202 568 5831