[Gasification] [Stoves] Request for proposals: Medical Waste Incinerator for Humanitarian Emergencies from Innocentive

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:49:55 CDT 2015

Jason, Paul, Michal, and and list.

Jason, the one thing I would like to point out in your closing comments is
this >

Even mainstream science can be wrong (eg: tectonic plates moving...) but
then again, just try and get them to correct themselves.... THAT is the
hard part....

In the case of the Fukashima Disaster... Japan didn't "move" 3 feet, the
earth's circumference increased 3 feet.... there IS a difference between
the two.

did someone say "Rorschach Test" ? oops, I let the cat out of the

Greg Manning