[Gasification] [Stoves] Request for proposals: Medical Waste Incinerator for Humanitarian Emergencies from Innocentive

Mark Elliott Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Sun Sep 6 18:18:09 CDT 2015

There’s a R&B lyric that has a line to the effect: “Nuthin’ from nuthin’ leaves nuthin’”.

A good idea? Potentially worth billions. Realistically, ain’t worth doo-doo. Idea people are crushed to hear this because they do not understand the marketplace of ideas. People go to Wharton and Harvard and Stanford to make “angel” connections; to raise that first ½-mil. Then, they need that management team. Don’t forget Social Media Presence (these days!)

Anybody on this list make it on their own? Other than cutting and welding and making good journeyman wages?

Best wishes for success to all. (Been there!)

Mark